While SAISI has taken care to ensure that the contents of website and the Application Form are accurate, these are “as is” and may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. The User’s use of and reliance on the information on this website and the online services is entirely at the User’s own risk. All information published on this website is subject to change without notice.
While SAISI makes every effort to ensure using this website is a hassle-free experience, SAISI does not warrant that the functions provided by the website will be uninterrupted or error free, or that the site or the server is free from viruses or other harmful components.
Protection of the privacy of Users and their information
SAISI takes the protection of Personal Information very seriously and for this reason it takes all reasonably practicable measures to protect the Personal Information of the User and to keep it confidential. Personal Information refers to information that identifies or relates specifically to the User, for example, information to be provided on the Online Application Form, such as the name, identity number, practice number, physical address and email address of the User.
SAISI respects the User’s right to privacy and therefore aim to ensure that it complies with the legal requirements of the Protection of Personal Information Act which regulates the manner in which SAISI collects, processes, stores, shares and destroys any personal information which the User have provided to it. Whenever the User uses this website, completes a form, contacts SAISI electronically, or uses one of the services or facilities offered by SAISI, SAISI may collect Personal Information about the User. SAISI collects Personal Information so that it may:
- Communicate with the User;
- Respond to any query or comment received from the User;
- Commence and complete the registration process;
- Enable SAISI to process, validate and verify information and requests for the supply of services; and
- Specifically for the purposes for which the information was provided.
This information will only be used by SAISI for the purposes for which it was provided, i.e., to register the User for the training course selected. SAISI will only share the User’s personal information:
- in order to comply with applicable law or with legal process served on SAISI;
- in order to protect and defend the rights or property of SAISI; and
- with employees and/or third parties who assist SAISI in providing the services the User requested and therefore require the User’s personal information in order to render a proper and efficient service. SAISI will ensure that all such employees and third-party service providers, having access to the User’s personal information, are bound by confidentiality agreements.
For further information, please read our Privacy and Data Protection policy.